Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 10 Pan!

About two weeks ago, I decided I have tons of extra stuff in my makeup/skincare stash and I need to get rid of some stuff. Some, I'm simply not that crazy about; others just take up too much room. So, here are the products I'll be trying to get through! (Or have just finished)

1. Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Body Butter
This is a decent body butter with a nice scent, but I'm not sure the moisturization lasts all day. My legs don't still feel soft when I wake up in the morning. Also, the honey in this tends to make my hands feel sticky after applying it to my body.



2. Clinique Acne Solutions foundation
To be honest, I don't actually have acne. The only reason I've been using this foundation so long is because I'm scared I'll break out if I switch. But I need to just find something new!



3. Clinique Foaming Cleanser
This has been laying around my bathroom for ages. It lathers up really nicely, but it's for Normal type skin, whereas I have Combination skin. So I figure I'll use this up then try to find something new to wash my face with in the morning!

4. Clinique Translucent Face Powder
This face powder is so BLAH. I guess if you had normal, regular skin, it would be GREAT. However, it doesn't control the oil on my nose and chin and emphasizes the dryness on my forehead. Can't wait to finish this. ;(
5. Clinique Brow Lift eyebrow pencil
This is a decent brow pencil (it even comes with a brow highlighter on the other end!) but I think the color is a little ashy for me. It's nice when I want more toned-down brows, though. I have another brow pencil laying around, so I figured I'd finish this one.

6. Clinique Take the Day Off makeup remover
I love this makeup remover! However, I have other little bottles of makeup remover cluttering up everything. Plus, I only have enough left in this bottle for another week or two.

7. Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara
This is one of my favorite mascaras EVER. However, this is about one of 10 tubes of mascara I have in my collection, and I know this is one mascara I can actually finish.
8. Covergirl PerfectBlend eyeliner
This is just a run of the mill drugstore liner. I like that it comes with a little smudge tip on the other end, but it doesn't last too long on the waterline. When I'm done with this, I'll be going back to my Sephora Waterproof Flashy Liner for sure!
9. DermaDoctor KP Duty Moisturizing Therapy for Dry Skin
I LOVE this product for the red, bumpy, dry skin on my upper arms. This has smoothed my skin and slightly reduced my redness. However, I have 2 bottles of this and I still want to buy the scrub, too!
10. MAC Brush Cleanser
I like this a lot for cleaning my super stained brushes. However, I got through my first bottle super quick (about 6 months) and I'm worried if I keep using it, it will start to get kinda pricey. So, if anyone can recommend anything that disinfects AND conditions makeup brushes, lemme know!


No comments:

Post a Comment