Monday, January 2, 2012

MAC Liquidlast Liners: Swatches & Review

When I was just a little girl (OK, I was 14.), I discovered a makeup item that changed me. It changed the way I saw makeup and how investing my money in good products would reward me in the long run. Now, I am almost 18 years old, and I still love and cherish the same item, of which I now have eleven different shades: MAC Liquidlast Liner. This is literally the best eyeliner I have EVER used! It is trickier to find now, but I suggest asking at your MAC store and/or counter if they still have any shades hanging around. For example, I found the lovely, chocolate brown Coco Bar at my MAC Pro store this summer. In addition, the MAC website still carries the creamy black Point Black, and www.nordstrom.com still carries a few shades, as well.

MAC claims that this eyeliner is a "rich colour liquid eye liner that combines long-lasting wear with a non-smudge, non-flake precision line." I would say that's a pretty accurate description! These liners are completely waterproof. I've showered with almost every single shade on, and they DO NOT budge. Removal issues? I highly recommend an oil-based remover to remove these. ;)




(L to R: Point Black, Inky, Inkspill, Electrolady, Coco Bar, Auto Orange, Blue Herizon, Aqualine, Greenplay, Visionaire, Classic Cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment