Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hurrayyyyy!

OK you guys, it is less than a week until the Shop MAC event (featuring the new Cook MAC collection!) and my wish list is done!

I'm super prepared because I'm thisclose to being done with this Pan Project nonsense.

Shall I share what I've finished?
-Burt's Bees Body Butter
-MAC Brush Cleanser
-Covergirl LashBlast mascare
-Clinique Foaming Cleanser
-Clinique makeup remover
-Clinique foundation
-Clinique Brow Lift pencil
-KP Duty lotion


...which means I only have the eyeliner and face powder left. The eyeliner is very close to being done, but I have no idea how I'm gonna finish this powder, guys! Might just give it away...is that cheating? Whatever, I've completely finished up a ton of other products, too! ;p

PS- Camwhore time.

No comments:

Post a Comment