Monday, January 9, 2012

FOTD: The Devil Inside

I prepared this look to go out with my boyfriend and two other couples. We went to see The Devil Inside, then chilled at my place to watch a basketball game and eat pizza. :) It was so much fun and great bonding time! <3







Eyes:
MAC "Swish" e/s on lid
MAC "Beautiful Iris" e/s in outer corner to make a gradient effect
MAC "Sky Blue" (Pro Color) e/s in crease
MAC "Moon's Reflection" e/s in outer part of the crease
MAC "Beautiful Iris"e/s on the inner half of lower lid
MAC "Moon's Reflection" e/s on outer half of lower lid
Sephora "Aspen Summit" e/s on inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in "Perversion" to line top eyelid
Covergirl EasyBlend eye pencil on waterline
Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in "Pink Truffle"

PS- I'll be uploading a tutorial for this look on my Youtube channel soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment