Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kawaii Purse!

Just wanted to stop by and say hello!
Today, I'll be showing off a mega chio (as Xiaxue would say) purse that I purchased from YesStyle!

This is super adorable and Chanel-inspired, and the color is perfect to cheer me up on a gloomy winter day! It is from a brand called May May, and YesStyle calls the product a "bow-accent quilted cross bag." The color I chose is Vermillion, a beautiful pinky/reddish coral. Super pretty! And I LOVE that the hardware is silver, because I like silver way better than gold. You can find this super adorable (and affordable!) purse here and here. I might even buy the mustard color for myself, hehe.  ;)



PS- my eyeliner is an Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in the shade "Ransom." Great for green eyes!


Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment