Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Love Lush ♥

My Other Half and I celebrated Valentine's Day early this year because of school and I have cheerleading and other (less important) stuff prevents us from doing anything special on V-Day. We cuddled and had lunch and, of course, got each other gifts. My booboo bought amazing, luxurious Lush stuff for me! He also bought me Lush stuff for Christmas...he spoils me. ;3

Sooo, I thought I would share my Lush collection and show you guys a couple of other things I have my eye on. (Hint hint, Joey. Teehee!)

Valentine's Lush Products:
In the paper: Sweetheart Soap
In the tin: Love Potion Massage Bar
Black container: Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Little metal tin: A Million Kisses lip tint






















Christmas Lush Products:
Snow Fairy gift set: Snow Fairy shower gel, Angel's Delight soap (star), Shimmy Shimmy Glitter Bar (heart


Mange Too edible massage bar (hexagon shape)



















Wishlist...

Another Angel's Delight Soap (smells AMAZING and looks so cute!)
Tiny Hands hand cream in a bar


Sakura Bath Bomb


Rose Queen Bath Bomb
Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly



No comments:

Post a Comment