Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy birthday, Mommy!


Today, we celebrated my mommy's birthday! (I'm not telling you how old she is!) She wanted to go to Texas de Brazil, and I definitely had no objections. I loooove meat. (Shut up, perverts.) We ate so much food, and literally everything was AMAZING! Joey told me it was delicious, and he was right. :)

Amazing selection from their "salad bar."

Joey was totally right about the lobster bisque being incredible! So creamy and omg. <3
 Instead of a boring bread basket on your table, you get cinnamon fried bananas and these amazing cheesy bread rolls! 
I didn't get the chance to take any pictures of the meat because I was overwhelmed and stuffing my face, but I'm sure Google will do it justice.
 Every dessert looked amazing, but I went with carrot cake. I'm predictable. :x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment